10 Sep Natalie G.’s Senior Photoshoot
Natalie G.’s Senior Photoshoot has been in the making for several years now, because her sister Danielle was my senior client back in 2015! This gorgeous gal has style, and I could not wait to work with her.
Natalie wanted a mixture of urban and nature settings so we headed to downtown Sacramento. As one does, I had some special spots in mind! There are so many great locations in Sacramento for a photoshoot. As you can see we were able to get so many different looks all within a small walkable area. Shooting high school seniors in Sacramento is my favorite thing to do! I’ve found areas that look like we’ve traveled to different cities and regions, the banana leaves are one of my favorite stops!
Team Credits for Natalie G.’s Senior Photoshoot:
Hair and Makeup: Rachelle Spier – Looks By Rachelle
The following are the steps it takes to get a senior photoshoot like Natalie’s:
1) First, we would figure out the perfect session package to suit your needs, and then decide on a date.
2) Next, I send an Invoice & Contract for you, or you and your parents to fill out. Once the retainer is paid and contract is signed…
3) Your date is officially booked on my calendar!
4) After you are booked in my calendar we schedule a fashion consult. I will also send your “How To Prep For Your Photoshoot” guide so you can know what to do to be prepared for the day.
5) Next your Fashion Consult happens! Here we solidify the looks you want for your photo shoot. This part is a lot of fun!
6) Later I will send a follow-up email to you with a timeline for the day of the photoshoot. Also a layout of the looks we decided on.
7) FINALLY the Shoot! The crazy day finally happens. Also, I will schedule your Gallery Reveal with you.
8) Lastly, 20-30 days after the shoot all images are delivered during your gallery reveal! Yay!
If you are looking to book your own senior photoshoot, check out the packages I have available here!